The Masonic Center has four halls available for use plus the Mansion. All facilities are ADA accessible
- Doric Hall – Second Floor is available large group meeting or wedding events with seating for up to 300 guests
- Egyptian Hall – Second Floor is available for small group meetings or wedding events with seating up to 175 guests
- Grand Ballroom Hall – Ground Floor is available for large group meetings, weddings, and general social activities and seating up to 200 guests.
- Junior Ballroom Hall – Ground Floor is available for small group meetings, weddings, and general social activities and seating up to 100 guests.
- Henry S Durand Mansion – Is available for small to medium size social activities and meetings with a capacity of 100 guests on the first floor. Also available in the Mansion is Solomon’s Oasis for Bar Service.
- Full Service Bar for the Grand Ball Room & Mansion facilities provided by Ivanhoes of Racine.
Hall Rental, Events, and Guided Tours of the Facility
- Masonic Center Voice Mail Phone: (262) 633-6658
- Events Coordinator Wendy Spencer (262) 989-6681 / (262) 554-8083